• Natural, peaceful and eco-friendly glamping facility at Turley Farm. Situated away from farm buildings, adjacent to the woods.
• Four canvas bell tents, (5m diameter), each decorated in its own unique style, with a double bed that can be divided into two singles, plus two Futon style singles
• Each tent has its own fire pit for cooking and wood supply
• Rustic log cabin HQ; two compost loos, two hot showers, kitchen with fridge, cooking utensils and electric hob
• Access to a natural swimming pool for cooling dips in the summer
• Minimum of two nights
• Futon style singles for children
M: September 2021
So magical, you’ll want to keep it to yourself. So beautiful, everyone needs to know about this gem of a place.
R: July, 2021
A little slice of paradise! We loved our glamping experience. The facilities were excellent we loved access to the natural swimming pool. The tent and cabana, had everything we needed to make our stay comfortable. Kate and Ben are amazing hosts and so welcoming. Our little boy aged 9 loved all the animals and the pool. Finally, we all loved Hilda and miss her! Such special memories. Thank you
Get in Touch
Kate: 07799 622013
Ben: 07881 820415