We rear our own pork and beef on the farm and have our own laying hens and kitchen garden. We’ll happily provide produce for you during your stay, on a seasonal basis.
If you’d like the fridge and freezer filled before you arrive or a lovely seasonal meal cooking during your stay, we provide the following (please look at Handbook for prices): Boeuf Bourguignon, Lasagne, Shepherd’s Pie, tomato/mince sauce, sausages, free range eggs.
We also provide a range of beef, pork and lamb cuts. Again, please refer to the Handbook for prices.
Local chef Kathy of Gluts & Gluttony can provide a delicious meal to order.
The kitchen is stocked with a few condiments, seasoning and, of course, your welcome hamper will have a few essentials like milk, tea, coffee and other essentials.
The kitchen is equipped as follows:
- Electric hob.
- Separate electric oven.
- Dishwasher with a supply of dishwasher tablets, salt and rinse aid.
- Washing up liquid, sponges, cloths and tea towels.
- Microwave, kettle, toaster, cafetiere, teapot.
- Crockery and cutlery for six place settings.
- Glasses, mugs, water jugs, flower vases.
- Various oven to table cooking dishes.
- A selection of pans and roasting and baking tins.